"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.' - Matthew 25:40 (NIV)

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Prayer & Scripture for the day


When I Need to Be Delivered from Fear

Dear Lord, I am sometimes afraid of what might happen in the future. I submit all my fears to You and thank You that You will take them from me. I lift up to You my greatest fear and ask that You would give me Your peace in place of that fear. When troubling things happen to me or around me, help me to remember that You are on my side and will fight for me. If You are for me, then no one can ever succeed against me. I pray in Jesus' name, Amen!

You must not fear them, for the LORD your God Himself fights for you.’
Deuteronomy 3:22 (NKJV)

Blog Archive