"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.' - Matthew 25:40 (NIV)

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Word for Today

For I will pour water on him who is thirsty,
And floods on the dry ground;
I will pour My Spirit on your descendants, 
And My blessings on your offspring;
Isaiah 44:3 (NKJV)

I will pour water on him who is thirsty, I will pour floods upon the dry ground!
God has got exactly what you need.
God has got plenty of His divine blessings to meet your need.
If you are thirsty and dry, He has living water for you.
Give Him your need today.

Song : 'Reach out and touch the Lord as He passes by.
You will find He's not too busy to hear your heart's cry.
He's passing by this moment, your need to supply.
So, reach out and touch the Lord as He passes by.'



Blog Archive